Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 17, 2005

What does it take to raise the little one?

Today is Saturday and it is my responsibility to take care of the little one today. So, what does it take to take care of the little one for a day?

Love, caring, attention, patience, tolerance, a whole lot of energy. This confirms my realization that Samantha has an amazing Super Mom! We both love her lots!

Today she is all smiley! Smiling wide, laughing, talking... maybe it's my turn to take care of her today? A new 'victim' for her attention? Fed her milk this morning, breakfast, bathed her and after a nap, she's all smiling! A wide open mouth smile, showing the two teeth at the bottom. A funny thing though, the top row of teeth are starting with the third and fourth, not the front two. Well, everyone is different I guess, the first two at the bottom started appearing from 4 months!

Speaking of a whole lot of energy, I'm updating this blog with a cup of coffee in hand. I guess 'office' work is a whole different type of challenge! I look forward to another day tomorrow! See ya.

Oh yes, the blog should be updated more frequently. I guess I can post post some back stories from the past week. Now, let me dig up this past week's photos. Look out for them!

2 comments:

  1. halo!

    so cute! sooo adorable... Not you... Kelvin.. Baby SAmmie!! wahhhhhh

    can say pa sommore... aiks aiks aiks.. sooo cute.. wanna cubit her!!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he...
    Yes she is!!!

    ReplyDelete