Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Young Explorer!

She had her second swim at my brother's condo pool! This time we didn't have her tweety bird float so I had to be her floatation device as we swam in the big pool!

Fascinated with push toys!
How do I look in my new swimsuit?

There's so much water...

Also, her cousin has lots and lots of toys! My mom kept showing her toys to play with and she couldn't stop exploring! The little one really likes to explore! Her stroller is aptly named CitiSport EDT (Explore Discover Together!)

She now also has a favourite ramble.. something that sounds like ba or bub (as in bubble). :) Occassionally she says 'mum' or even 'mummy'.

Time to get her into some photo or baby contests!! She's a winner in my books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment