Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Day

Happy New Year!
This time we're at MidValley. We came over to treat Samantha's grandparents a meal at Dragon-I. And yes, Samantha did drink the soup from the Siu Long Pau. Only the soup.






Por Por, Kung Kung, and Yang Yang. I wonder why everything is repeated.









Samantha checking out supplies and preparing for school! Yes! Samantha will be joining a play group in the middle of January. I wonder how she would react. She did give it a try before when we went for the trial. She was totally independent and her well mannered self. Phew!

A Barney bag? Hmm.. She didn't take it off for a while :)




With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment